Thursday, March 5, 2009

*

This past week was a wash. Monday started with MMA in the morning and Muay Thai in the evening but I felt lethargic and defeated by the time I rolled into bed. The next day I had a long run and lifted a few weights before the afternoon Muay Thai session. My will and body were broken down enough that a suggestion to go out was impossible to turn down.

The second night in Patong was less eventful than the first but was enough to dull my motivation for the rest of the week. I made sure to work out at least once a day but avoided the longer Muay Thai sessions.

After my last post, I received a lot of e-mails giving support, advice and making fun of my masculinity. I took your pearls of wisdom and hurled insults and have tried to adapt a new training regimen that eliminates the two-a-day schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle, sure sounds like you're having an interesting time! Watch that face. Enjoying you're blog

    ReplyDelete